DWTD2-CBOX

Featured Video

Featured Video

Featured Video

Friday, November 13, 2015

Pyro, Ohio - Keepsakes (2015)


Artist: Pyro, Ohio
Album: Keepsakes
Genre: Post-Hardcore
Label: Unsigned
Quality: 256 (iTunes Match)


Tracklist
1. Keepsakes
2. It's Not My Cup of Tea, But I'll Drink It
3. The Genie Should Stay In the Bottle
4. The Truest Reflection
5. A King's Departure Is Never Silent
6. Modern Romantics
7. Malevolence Vs. Karma
8. A Glass Half Empty Is a Life Full of Regrets
9. Ripley's Nightmare (Featuring Braedon Hayslett of Witness)
10. What's Past Is Prelude
11. If Only I Could Learn to Swim

Download


Support/Preview


Preview



1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to lie. I could use some links for SEO purposes. On the bright side, you'll be saving countless souls from months if not years of abuse and poverty. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete