DWTD2-CBOX

Featured Video

Featured Video

Featured Video

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Decades of Despair - Alive (2012)


Artist: Decades of Despair
Album: Alive
Genre: Melodic/Progressive/Technical Deathcore
Label: Unsigned
Quality: 320 (Personal CD-Rip)


Tracklist
1. It Comes From the North
2. Son of the Red Sand (Featuring Steve Garner of The Bridal Procession)
3. Alive
4. Defeated Kingdom
5. The Essence of Life
6. Opium Smoke
7. The Ritual
8. Wrath of the Fallen Gods
9.Tremors
10. An Eternal Eclipse (Featuring Ken Sorceron of Abigail Williams)
11. I
12. A Glittering Obscurity

Download


Support/Preview


Preview


Yes this is my own personal cd rip. I'm so happy to have a physical copy for this album too. Its certainly a treasure. It comes with a pic of my name DWTD501 logo and my actual cd and case. Only legit cd rip of this album online so if you like cd rips then download it and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment