DWTD2-CBOX

Featured Video

Featured Video

Featured Video

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Illuminate Me - I Have Become a Corpse (2014)


Artist: Illuminate Me
Album: I Have Become a Corpse
Genre: Chaotic Metalcore
Label: Unsigned
Quality: 320 (Bandcamp Purchase)


Tracklist
1. Voodoo Blues (Featuring Garrett Rapp of The Color Morale)
2. The Porcelain God
3. No Sunshine In the Sunshine State
4. Ouija Board Taught Me Everything I Know
5. Lick Your Own Wounds
6. Funeral Friends
7. Apples to Whoreanges (Featuring Jerry Roush of Glass Cloud)
8. West Side Artgoon Craigslist Killa (Featuring Landon Tewers of The Plot In You)
9. Circa Dia
10. I Have Become a Corpse
11. And I Will Never Die

Download


Support/Preview


Preview


Credit for purchase goes to Ryan at Party On the Interstate.

This album is crazy heavy. Metalcore with alot of Thrashy in your face elements. 


No comments:

Post a Comment